Baguio is one of the top destinations in the Philippines to go to. It is one of the coolest places in the country. It is a privilege for me to be here for one week due to our field trips and seminars which is included in our degree program. And that only means I have a lot of time to explore and enjoy the place. We already have our itinerary for each day so we really maximized our stay to the so-called “Summer Capital of the Philippines”.
Laugh trips, food sharing, games, sound trip and unlimited pictures are all around plus the beautiful sceneries outside won’t let you feel the 6 hours span of travel. You can never run out of things to do once you’ve reach this fabulous place. Below is the list of the things that you can do while you are here.
What to Do:
- Enjoy the view: We are fortunate to witnessed the end celebration of the Panagbenga Festival (Flower Festival)
- Walked down to the session road for a variety of food, clothing’s and stuffs. It is very lively day in, day out.
- Count the steps to the Lourdes Grotto
- Be cultural! Wear a traditional costume for a cause at Mines View Park
- Visit the famous PMA: A prestigious military school in the country.Get a chance to explore the vicinity and meet and greet some of our soldiers in the making.
- Burn your extra calories at Burnham Park for a boat ride. It isn’t easy paddling but you’ll get the technique eventually.
- Climb the Mount Thomas and literally play on the clouds.
- Shop to the famous “ukay-ukay” where you can find the cheapest things ever.
- Go to Loakan Airport and see choppers in their real sizes
- Eat out! Try their great food and yummy delicacies.
Travel Date: February 27-March 5,2012