It is my second time to be here but it still captivates me with its beauty. BORAWAN is indeed a place to be for those who want an instant vacation with a limited time and budget. Whether you’re up for a day time adventure or an overnight stay, it will still fit your wallet.
It is 6 a.m. when we got up and prepared for a ride to the place. From there we rent for a boat that cost 800 pesos for back and forth service. The boat ride is fun because you will have a scenic view of nature. It lasted for about 15-25 minutes. When we got there we immediately rent a small hut to unpack our things. Hooorayy! It is time for fun filled adventure!
What to do:
- Exploring the island is the first in the list. You can really do that for minimal time.
- Climb the rocks! It is fun! It is just an average size rock, ( compared on what you’ve seen on mountains), so it is safe!
- Diving. You can literally dive of the cliff, it is not a literal cliff but it is not bad for a first timer like me.
- Swim! Swim! Swim! : swim until you can! It is unlimited!
- Play! : beach volleyball is twice as awesome to play here.
- Meditate and reflect: I think it is good place to do that stuff. Being in nature makes you feel enlightened and carefree.
- Have fun with your friends and take some good photos!
- Watch the sunset : While waiting for the others or waiting your turn for the shower, you can take a glimpse of the sunset. It is not really a majestic one, but it fits perfectly to end your day.