Paradise here on Earth? It is real! And I thanked God because I got to experience this paradise, and the good news is, it is here in the Philippines! Going to Boracay is one of my dream destinations but I didn’t expect to get in here this year (April 2012). Thanks to my sister, I had it all free as a graduation gift.Well, the first day I set foot on the island I was really mesmerized with it. The sand is so-so fine and everything is beautiful. I am in awe of this majestic creation. The real place is far better than what I’ve seen on the pictures.
We stayed on station 1 and gladly the place where we stayed in is very much cheaper compared to the other. We arrived at night so we let ourselves to rest and earn a bucket full of sleep for the exciting adventure the next day.
What to do:
- Walk in the morning! Feel the über fine sand in your feet. It is a good jump-start to begin your day.
- Swimming 101: I am not really a good swimmer, but the water is so clear and blue that is why we just let ourselves to fully indulge in the water.
- Relax and connect with nature.
- Go boating and parasailing.
- Be creative! Play with the sand.
- Capture its beauty
- Meditate and enjoy the cold breeze before the sun rises.
- Feed the fishes underwater.
- Reminisce as the sun sets.
- Night Life: It is very lively in here. There a lot of good food and bars to choose from.
- Shop for “pasalubong” for your loved ones.
Travel Date: April 10-13,2012